The governor of the Central Bank of Hungary (CBH), György Matolcsy, has written to the managing director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Christine Lagarde, saying he is "initiating the closing...
- Zeti Akhtar Aziz on crisis management, mandates and capacity building
- Riksbank urges FMIs to work against cyber threats on strategic level
- SNB officials fend off latest ideas for reform
- IMF staff weigh options for tackling Chinese NPLs
- People: Fed appoints new director; Ghana and Uzbekistan add deputies