The Federal Reserve will introduce Basel III on January 1, after its board of governors today voted unanimously to impose higher capital requirements on the United States banking system. The Fed's "final...
- Irish central bankers take first look at effectiveness of macroprudential housing policies
- IMF changes method for calculating SDR currency amounts
- UK MPs urge separation of Financial Conduct Authority functions
- Bank of Italy paper aims to improve on EC current account model
- Turkish governor says monetary policy will be simplified at 'reasonable' time