Singapore: Ravi Menon, managing director of the Monetary Authority of Singapore, has been re-appointed to his post for a further two-year term, starting on June 1. Singapore's deputy prime minister and...
- ‘Digital base money’ could hinder monetary policy, ECB official warns
- Review urges BIS to curb dominance of ‘house view’ in research
- Farms, germs and loans: central banking in 19th century France
- Central Bank of Nigeria bans banks from using digital currencies
- BIS paper finds Fed’s QE had little discernible impact on real economy