Singapore: Ravi Menon, managing director of the Monetary Authority of Singapore, has been re-appointed to his post for a further two-year term, starting on June 1. Singapore's deputy prime minister and...
- Draghi: Central bankers must align policies
- Dombret warns clearing and securities depository business may leave London
- Effective lower bound has ‘tail risk’ influence on monetary policy, ECB paper argues
- Danish central bank urges Basel Committee to reconsider parameter floors
- BoE injects £3.1bn liquidity into UK banks