Singapore: Ravi Menon, managing director of the Monetary Authority of Singapore, has been re-appointed to his post for a further two-year term, starting on June 1. Singapore's deputy prime minister and...
- Riksbank adviser Segendorf offers insight into distributed ledger technology
- New UK law confirms Bank of England governance reforms
- Philip Lowe picked as next RBA governor
- Political and public support ‘critical’ for macro-prudential policy, says Kohn
- New York Fed official stresses third site capacity for FMIs