Singapore: Ravi Menon, managing director of the Monetary Authority of Singapore, has been re-appointed to his post for a further two-year term, starting on June 1. Singapore's deputy prime minister and...
- Ukrainian central bank says proposed law is attack on its independence
- BoE plans could force change to Libor-Sonia swap payments
- Ghana drafts first electronic payment regulation
- Bahamas makes $200,000 donation in wake of Hurricane Matthew
- Lack of diversity is holding Fed back, says San Francisco president