US dealers including Goldman Sachs and Bank of New York Mellon are hoping for the Federal Reserve to provide a reprieve from rules requiring them to shut down some derivatives desks or to rehouse them...
- Turkish central bank continues monetary ‘simplification’ process
- Threats and opportunities for money and payments in the digital age
- More ‘flexible’ Nigerian exchange rate regime met with cautious optimism
- Swift to roll out cyber security programme
- FSB warns more work needed on shadow banking assessments