US dealers including Goldman Sachs and Bank of New York Mellon are hoping for the Federal Reserve to provide a reprieve from rules requiring them to shut down some derivatives desks or to rehouse them...
- BoE injects £3.1bn liquidity into UK banks
- Dombret warns clearing and securities depository business may leave London
- Draghi: Central bankers must align policies
- Danish central bank urges Basel Committee to reconsider parameter floors
- Sri Lankan governor will not seek reappointment until inquiry passes