Mark Carney, the governor of the Bank of Canada, today revealed the latest two polymer banknotes to be produced by the central bank, in denominations of five and ten Canadian dollars. The notes were...
- King calls for IMF revamp
- Economists add to theory and empirics of economy’s non-linear dynamics
- UBS teams up with other major banks in blockchain venture
- Mervyn King on Brexit, crisis supervision, economic rebalancing and reforming the IMF
- Book notes: The power of a single number, by Philipp Lepenies