The European Commission today set out the detail of its proposal to implement a financial transaction tax (FTT) in 11 member states of the European Union, aiming for the new tax to come into effect from...
- Zeti Akhtar Aziz on crisis management, mandates and capacity building
- SNB officials fend off latest ideas for reform
- RBI plans to regulate nascent P2P market
- BoE’s Cunliffe notes ‘gap’ between bank return and investor expectation
- National Bank of Romania flags ‘severe systemic risk’ posed by legislative framework