The position of the governor of the Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran was thrown into doubt today (January 21) following a decision by the Iranian parliament yesterday to call for an investigation...
- Sarb deputy sees reasons for ‘cautious optimism’
- Lagarde encouraged Paris Club to broaden membership as South Korea joins
- Releases of monetary data aid market rate expectations – paper
- Central bank should consider sticky-price inflation as target variable – paper
- Mersch stresses importance of democratic legitimacy in Europe