The position of the governor of the Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran was thrown into doubt today (January 21) following a decision by the Iranian parliament yesterday to call for an investigation...
- Turkish central bank to conduct ‘extensive studies’ into inflation dynamics
- Unconventional monetary policy should be supported on structural and fiscal fronts – ECB paper
- Bank of Zambia begins liquidating three financial institutions
- Yellen: future policy-makers may need new tools to tackle recessions
- King calls for IMF revamp