The position of the governor of the Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran was thrown into doubt today (January 21) following a decision by the Iranian parliament yesterday to call for an investigation...
- ‘Digital base money’ could hinder monetary policy, ECB official warns
- Review urges BIS to curb dominance of ‘house view’ in research
- Farms, germs and loans: central banking in 19th century France
- Central Bank of Nigeria bans banks from using digital currencies
- BIS paper finds Fed’s QE had little discernible impact on real economy