The position of the governor of the Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran was thrown into doubt today (January 21) following a decision by the Iranian parliament yesterday to call for an investigation...
- Liberia in line for new largest banknote
- National Bank of Romania deputy arrested over corruption claims
- Bank of Mauritius constantly ‘beefing up’ regulatory capacity, says governor
- Cœuré: central bankers must be mindful of possible ‘economic lower bound’
- Report sees progress following UK market review but job ‘far from done’