Central banks, including the European Central bank (ECB), are suffering from a "creeping politicisation", causing many to adopt fiscal-style policies, which harms their independence and ultimately their...
- Zeti Akhtar Aziz on crisis management, mandates and capacity building
- Outflows during normalisation proportional to earlier inflows, paper warns
- Malaysian deputy picked to succeed Zeti
- Book notes: Lehman Brothers: a crisis of value, by Oonagh McDonald
- Rajan’s salary makes him a bargain among G20 governors