Daniel Tarullo, a member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve, said progress needed to be made in updating regulations for foreign banks, but the US should not "revoke its welcome" to foreigners...
- IMF changes method for calculating SDR currency amounts
- UK MPs urge separation of Financial Conduct Authority functions
- Nepal to introduce interest corridor in August
- Irish central bankers take first look at effectiveness of macroprudential housing policies
- 331,000 counterfeit notes withdrawn in H1 2016 – ECB