The Central Bank of Kenya maintains there is no coin shortage in the country, rather there is merely a "perceived shortage" that could be dispelled if the public were to stop stockpiling coins in their...
- Fed presidents navigate ‘mixed signals’ on US economy
- Stanford's John Taylor on the global monetary system and central bank co-operation
- Draghi points to savings glut in some eurozone countries
- Bank of Canada identifies first ‘prominent' payment system
- Visco wary of changing regulation on sovereign exposures