The Central Bank of Kenya maintains there is no coin shortage in the country, rather there is merely a "perceived shortage" that could be dispelled if the public were to stop stockpiling coins in their...
- BoE seen shifting into easing mode
- Analysts see intervention challenge for central banks
- PBoC governor sets out challenges of pursuing multiple objectives
- Europe’s regulatory challenges seen increasing in wake of ‘Brexit’
- Succession in doubt at Malta's central bank as deputy withdraws from consideration