Nils Bernstein, governor of the National Bank of Denmark, has rejected the need for more baking reform in Europe via the ring-fencing of certain bank trading activities as put forward in the recommendations...
- Inflation expectations are part of QE transmission mechanism – BoE paper
- Bank of Russia centre records over 20 ‘major’ attacks on payment systems
- Sarb hiking cycle is paused, not stopped, governor stresses
- Turkish central bank to meet with investors under new comms practices
- Andrew Bailey wants well understood FCA mission