The track record of Asian central banks that have adopted a dual mandate to implementing both monetary and macro-prudential policy is "quite positive" so far, but raises concerns about central bank neutrality,...
- ‘Digital base money’ could hinder monetary policy, ECB official warns
- Review urges BIS to curb dominance of ‘house view’ in research
- Farms, germs and loans: central banking in 19th century France
- Central Bank of Nigeria bans banks from using digital currencies
- BIS paper finds Fed’s QE had little discernible impact on real economy