The track record of Asian central banks that have adopted a dual mandate to implementing both monetary and macro-prudential policy is "quite positive" so far, but raises concerns about central bank neutrality,...
- Irish central bankers take first look at effectiveness of macroprudential housing policies
- UK MPs urge separation of Financial Conduct Authority functions
- Nepal to introduce interest corridor in August
- Jamaica's monthly inflation turns positive
- IMF changes method for calculating SDR currency amounts