The track record of Asian central banks that have adopted a dual mandate to implementing both monetary and macro-prudential policy is "quite positive" so far, but raises concerns about central bank neutrality,...
- Book notes: The curse of cash, by Kenneth S Rogoff
- Ukrainian central bank says proposed law is attack on its independence
- Draghi postpones decision on extension of QE
- Lack of diversity is holding Fed back, says San Francisco president
- ‘Strong’ correlation between leverage and financial connectivity – paper