The track record of Asian central banks that have adopted a dual mandate to implementing both monetary and macro-prudential policy is "quite positive" so far, but raises concerns about central bank neutrality,...
- SNB officials fend off latest ideas for reform
- Panellists at ECB conference challenge complexity of macro-prudential set-up
- Italian paper looks at ECB’s reserve management
- People: Fed appoints new director; Ghana and Uzbekistan add deputies
- Riksbank urges FMIs to work against cyber threats on strategic level