The track record of Asian central banks that have adopted a dual mandate to implementing both monetary and macro-prudential policy is "quite positive" so far, but raises concerns about central bank neutrality,...
- Swift details plan to toughen cyber defences
- EBA reveals guidelines for first stress tests on deposit guarantee schemes
- Further key decisions loom in Greek negotiations
- Threats and opportunities for money and payments in the digital age
- Ukraine closes three further banks, offers reassurances on another