A report into the decline of the Kenyan shilling against other currencies, which calls for the governor of the central bank to step down, was on February 14 introduced into the House of the Kenyan National...
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- Broad sectors of Irish economy are ‘very connected’ – study
- Carstens agrees to stay at Bank of Mexico until December
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure