A report into the decline of the Kenyan shilling against other currencies, which calls for the governor of the central bank to step down, was on February 14 introduced into the House of the Kenyan National...
- ‘Digital base money’ could hinder monetary policy, ECB official warns
- Review urges BIS to curb dominance of ‘house view’ in research
- Farms, germs and loans: central banking in 19th century France
- Central Bank of Nigeria bans banks from using digital currencies
- BIS paper finds Fed’s QE had little discernible impact on real economy