A report into the decline of the Kenyan shilling against other currencies, which calls for the governor of the central bank to step down, was on February 14 introduced into the House of the Kenyan National...
- Ukrainian central bank says proposed law is attack on its independence
- BoE plans could force change to Libor-Sonia swap payments
- Ghana drafts first electronic payment regulation
- Bahamas makes $200,000 donation in wake of Hurricane Matthew
- Lack of diversity is holding Fed back, says San Francisco president