A report into the decline of the Kenyan shilling against other currencies, which calls for the governor of the central bank to step down, was on February 14 introduced into the House of the Kenyan National...
- Riksbank adviser Segendorf offers insight into distributed ledger technology
- New UK law confirms Bank of England governance reforms
- Philip Lowe picked as next RBA governor
- Political and public support ‘critical’ for macro-prudential policy, says Kohn
- New York Fed official stresses third site capacity for FMIs