A report into the decline of the Kenyan shilling against other currencies, which calls for the governor of the central bank to step down, was on February 14 introduced into the House of the Kenyan National...
- Irish central bank announces new protections for mortgage borrowers
- BoE prize-winning research favours CCB over leaning against the wind
- Turkish central bank to meet with investors under new comms practices
- Draghi raises possibility of ‘public backstop’ for NPLs
- Inflation expectations are part of QE transmission mechanism – BoE paper