Jose Manuel Barroso, president of the European Commission, has called for Hungarian prime minister Viktor Orban to withdraw a draft law that threatens the National Bank of Hungary's (NBH) independence....
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- Broad sectors of Irish economy are ‘very connected’ – study
- Carstens agrees to stay at Bank of Mexico until December
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure