Jose Manuel Barroso, president of the European Commission, has called for Hungarian prime minister Viktor Orban to withdraw a draft law that threatens the National Bank of Hungary's (NBH) independence....
- BoE prize-winning research favours CCB over leaning against the wind
- RBNZ signals action ‘likely’ amid New Zealand dollar strength
- MAS announces ‘firm regulatory actions’ against multiple banks
- ‘Digital sterling’ could bring benefits but would reshape banking – BoE’s Broadbent
- Andrew Bailey wants well understood FCA mission