Jose Manuel Barroso, president of the European Commission, has called for Hungarian prime minister Viktor Orban to withdraw a draft law that threatens the National Bank of Hungary's (NBH) independence....
- Bahrain central bank establishes cyber-security emergency response team
- Threats and opportunities for money and payments in the digital age
- FSB warns more work needed on shadow banking assessments
- Board member appointed as next Czech governor
- Turkish central bank continues monetary ‘simplification’ process