The governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Lamido Sanusi, on Tuesday explained the “strategic” decision by the institution to convert up to 10% of its foreign currency reserves into renminbi. Speaking...
- Draghi: Central bankers must align policies
- Dombret warns clearing and securities depository business may leave London
- Effective lower bound has ‘tail risk’ influence on monetary policy, ECB paper argues
- Danish central bank urges Basel Committee to reconsider parameter floors
- BoE injects £3.1bn liquidity into UK banks