The governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Lamido Sanusi, on Tuesday explained the “strategic” decision by the institution to convert up to 10% of its foreign currency reserves into renminbi. Speaking...
- Sarb review calls for changes to payment frameworks
- Nepal to introduce interest corridor in August
- Njoroge cites need to anchor expectations as Central Bank of Kenya holds
- All eyes on Italy as EBA prepares to release stress test results
- Turkish governor says monetary policy will be simplified at ‘reasonable’ time