The possibility of Greece exiting the euro is met with abject terror from economists worldwide. But if the struggling nation were to pull the plug on the single currency and decide to return to the drachma,...
- People: Nagel leaves Bundesbank; GIC makes string of appointments
- Political and public support ‘critical’ for macro-prudential policy, says Kohn
- Philip Lowe picked as next RBA governor
- Riksbank adviser Segendorf offers insight into distributed ledger technology
- ECB scraps production of €500 note citing concern over illicit activities