The authors of a new Centre for Economic Policy Research report hammered the current international monetary system, calling it a "non-system" that has "emerged from the ashes of the Bretton Woods system"....
- People: Fed appoints new director; Ghana and Uzbekistan add deputies
- Rajan sided with the consensus, minutes show
- SNB officials fend off latest ideas for reform
- Zeti Akhtar Aziz on crisis management, mandates and capacity building
- ‘Challenging' year spurs diversification of Hong Kong's exchange fund