The authors of a new Centre for Economic Policy Research report hammered the current international monetary system, calling it a "non-system" that has "emerged from the ashes of the Bretton Woods system"....
- FSB warns more work needed on shadow banking assessments
- Board member appointed as next Czech governor
- Threats and opportunities for money and payments in the digital age
- Regulators must improve co-operation in monitoring shadow banks – Irish governor
- Riksbank survey flags concerns on market functioning