The authors of a new Centre for Economic Policy Research report hammered the current international monetary system, calling it a "non-system" that has "emerged from the ashes of the Bretton Woods system"....
- MAS adds cloud computing to guidelines on outsourcing risk management
- Viñals leaves IMF to chair Standard Chartered
- Sarb to embark on ‘customised’ leadership development, deputy says
- Malta's deputy governor to remain in post, central bank confirms
- Bank of Israel aims to boost construction credit with new regulation