Paul Fisher, the executive director of markets at the Bank of England, on Thursday said evidence of improvements in market liquidity conditions supported the central bank's decision to begin unwinding...
- Sarb deputy sees reasons for ‘cautious optimism’
- Lagarde encouraged Paris Club to broaden membership as South Korea joins
- Releases of monetary data aid market rate expectations – paper
- Central bank should consider sticky-price inflation as target variable – paper
- Mersch stresses importance of democratic legitimacy in Europe