The Argentinean government's failure to address rising inflation by printing more banknotes has sparked a shortage of high-denomination paper across the country, reports said. On Monday, the Financial...
- ‘Digital base money’ could hinder monetary policy, ECB official warns
- Review urges BIS to curb dominance of ‘house view’ in research
- Farms, germs and loans: central banking in 19th century France
- Central Bank of Nigeria bans banks from using digital currencies
- BIS paper finds Fed’s QE had little discernible impact on real economy