The Argentinean government's failure to address rising inflation by printing more banknotes has sparked a shortage of high-denomination paper across the country, reports said. On Monday, the Financial...
- Central Bank of Argentina raises reserve requirements
- Further key decisions loom in Greek negotiations
- Bank of Thailand eases loan restrictions for investment in GMS
- BoE paper explores impact of climate-change policies on central bank objectives
- Regulators must improve co-operation in monitoring shadow banks – Irish governor