Carlos Costa, a former vice-president of the European Investment Bank (EIB), was appointed governor of the Bank of Portugal less than a week after former governor Vitor Constâncio left for Frankfurt....
- Rajan sees bright future on inclusion but stresses work to be done
- Bank of Russia centre records over 20 ‘major’ attacks on payment systems
- BoE prize-winning research favours CCB over leaning against the wind
- Slovenian bail-in was legal, ECJ rules
- EBA publishes final draft of IRB assessment methodology