Carlos Costa, a former vice-president of the European Investment Bank (EIB), was appointed governor of the Bank of Portugal less than a week after former governor Vitor Constâncio left for Frankfurt....
- ‘Digital base money’ could hinder monetary policy, ECB official warns
- Review urges BIS to curb dominance of ‘house view’ in research
- Farms, germs and loans: central banking in 19th century France
- Central Bank of Nigeria bans banks from using digital currencies
- BIS paper finds Fed’s QE had little discernible impact on real economy