Carlos Costa, a former vice-president of the European Investment Bank (EIB), was appointed governor of the Bank of Portugal less than a week after former governor Vitor Constâncio left for Frankfurt....
- BoE economists map current account dangers across OECD
- Regulators must improve co-operation in monitoring shadow banks – Irish governor
- Fischer: improve estimates of long-run equilibrium rate
- Same factors can have different effects on bank risk profiles, ECB staff say
- Bank of Zambia expects ‘sharp decline’ in inflation