Carlos Costa, a former vice-president of the European Investment Bank (EIB), was appointed governor of the Bank of Portugal less than a week after former governor Vitor Constâncio left for Frankfurt....
- Inflation expectations more sensitive near the zero lower bound – IMF study
- Central banks adopt Swift harmonisation charter
- ECB publishes online newsletter on financial market infrastructure
- Better swap lines could support global co-operation – BIS’s da Silva
- Fed’s Tarullo: stress testing needs to evolve