The European Central Bank (ECB) on Monday suspended the minimum credit rating required for Greek government debt used as collateral, after it made clear in January it would not offer special treatment...
- King calls for IMF revamp
- BoE deputy clashes with academics over use of leverage ratio
- Signs of ‘de-anchoring’ inflation expectations in eurozone – ECB paper
- Yellen: future policy-makers may need new tools to tackle recessions
- Mervyn King on Brexit, crisis supervision, economic rebalancing and reforming the IMF