The European Central Bank (ECB) on Monday suspended the minimum credit rating required for Greek government debt used as collateral, after it made clear in January it would not offer special treatment...
- Irish central bank announces new protections for mortgage borrowers
- BoE prize-winning research favours CCB over leaning against the wind
- Turkish central bank to meet with investors under new comms practices
- Draghi raises possibility of ‘public backstop’ for NPLs
- Inflation expectations are part of QE transmission mechanism – BoE paper