The Bank of England will investigate cutting the rate of interest paid on reserves held at the central bank, Mervyn King, the governor, said on Wednesday. King, speaking at the quarterly press conference...
- Inflation expectations are part of QE transmission mechanism – BoE paper
- Bank of Russia centre records over 20 ‘major’ attacks on payment systems
- Irish central bank announces new protections for mortgage borrowers
- BoE prize-winning research favours CCB over leaning against the wind
- MAS announces ‘firm regulatory actions’ against multiple banks