The Bank of England will investigate cutting the rate of interest paid on reserves held at the central bank, Mervyn King, the governor, said on Wednesday. King, speaking at the quarterly press conference...
- Central banks may be at risk after Greek website attacked
- IMF staff call for new macro-prudential tools in Denmark
- Stanford's John Taylor on the global monetary system and central bank co-operation
- Sub-Saharan African countries need more responsive policy – IMF staff
- World Bank report sees risks if Mozambique continues to raise rates