The Bank of England will investigate cutting the rate of interest paid on reserves held at the central bank, Mervyn King, the governor, said on Wednesday. King, speaking at the quarterly press conference...
- Inflation expectations more sensitive near the zero lower bound – IMF study
- Central banks adopt Swift harmonisation charter
- ECB publishes online newsletter on financial market infrastructure
- Better swap lines could support global co-operation – BIS’s da Silva
- Fed’s Tarullo: stress testing needs to evolve