Samura Kamara, an International Monetary Fund executive and a former finance ministry official, has replaced James Rogers as the governor of the Bank of Sierra Leone, a public relations officer told Central...
- National Bank of Romania deputy arrested over corruption claims
- Nepal to introduce interest corridor in August
- Njoroge cites need to anchor expectations as Central Bank of Kenya holds
- IMF’s crisis performance criticised by internal review
- Bank of Israel aims to boost construction credit with new regulation