Samura Kamara, an International Monetary Fund executive and a former finance ministry official, has replaced James Rogers as the governor of the Bank of Sierra Leone, a public relations officer told Central...
- Overhaul of Federal Reserve structure is needed, paper says
- People: Irish market supervisor quits; Emefiele appointed president of AACB
- Economists add to theory and empirics of economy’s non-linear dynamics
- Book notes: The euro and the battle of ideas, by Markus K Brunnermeier, Harold James and Jean-Pierre Landau
- Sarb governor stresses need for cooperative approach against cyber risk