UK - While Gordon Brown expounds his policy on the euro, efforts by Gibraltar to set up a lucrative sideline in minting the coins have run into resistance from the UK chancellor, Gordon Brown.The British...
- Fed presidents navigate ‘mixed signals’ on US economy
- Stanford's John Taylor on the global monetary system and central bank co-operation
- Draghi points to savings glut in some eurozone countries
- Bank of Canada identifies first ‘prominent' payment system
- Visco wary of changing regulation on sovereign exposures