Earlier this month the Committee on Payment and Settlement Systems (CPSS), based at the Bank for International Settlements, and the International Organisation of Securities Commissions (Iosco), released guidelines on the regulation of financial market infrastructures such as central counterparties (CCPs).
Here Daniela Russo, the European Central Bank's director-general of payments and markets infrastructure, and the co-chair of the CPSS group that produced the report, discusses how financial reg
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- BoE’s Haldane examines changing nature of work