Sebastian Mallaby, The man who knew: the life & times of Alan Greenspan, Bloomsbury, 2016, 800 pages Alan Greenspan was widely lauded when he left the US Federal Reserve in 2006, after almost 19 years...
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- People: Riksbank’s Nessén takes on new advisory role; Albizu retains CMCA chair
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies