Hal S Scott, Connectedness and contagion: protecting the financial system from panics, The MIT Press, 2016, 416 pages It is still early days to be drawing lessons from the economic and financial crises...
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- People: Riksbank’s Nessén takes on new advisory role; Albizu retains CMCA chair
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies