Daniel Stedman Jones, Masters of the Universe: Hayek, Friedman, and the Birth of Neoliberal Politics, Princeton University Press, 2012, xiii+418 pages The dust jacket of this book carries photographs...
- Nepal to introduce interest corridor in August
- ‘Digital sterling’ could bring benefits but would reshape banking – BoE’s Broadbent
- Exposure to sovereign risk may limit banks’ ability to attract deposits – IMF paper
- Irish central bank announces new protections for mortgage borrowers
- Chinese law doubts holding back RMB internationalisation – paper