Daniel Stedman Jones, Masters of the Universe: Hayek, Friedman, and the Birth of Neoliberal Politics, Princeton University Press, 2012, xiii+418 pages The dust jacket of this book carries photographs...
- BoE seen shifting into easing mode
- Analysts see intervention challenge for central banks
- PBoC governor sets out challenges of pursuing multiple objectives
- Europe’s regulatory challenges seen increasing in wake of ‘Brexit’
- Succession in doubt at Malta's central bank as deputy withdraws from consideration