Daniel Stedman Jones, Masters of the Universe: Hayek, Friedman, and the Birth of Neoliberal Politics, Princeton University Press, 2012, xiii+418 pages The dust jacket of this book carries photographs...
- Yemen’s president sacks governor and announces new central bank in Aden
- BoJ targets inflation overshoot with revamped policy approach
- ECB officials and Borio disagree on falling real rates
- Carney: green finance could help reverse long-run rate decline
- ECB paper examines use of eurozone bank lending survey