Nicholas Wapshott, Keynes Hayek: The Clash that Defined Modern Economics, WW Norton & Company, 2012, 382 pages Is it possible to reflect on modern economics, leaving rigorous academic analytical procedure...
- Bank of Russia centre records over 20 ‘major’ attacks on payment systems
- Draghi raises possibility of ‘public backstop’ for NPLs
- Irish central bank announces new protections for mortgage borrowers
- EBA publishes final draft of IRB assessment methodology
- MasterCard strikes deal to acquire UK’s VocaLink