A working paper, published today by The Netherlands Bank, finds that the presence of foreign-owned banks in developing countries can both help and hinder the domestic financial system.
- Central banks stress commitment as FX Global Code launches
- Pure DLT systems not yet suitable for wholesale payments – Bank of Canada
- DLT expert: central banks should consider wider uses than just payments
- Norges Bank hooks viewers with fishy banknote video
- Former Greek central bank governor injured by bomb
Back to Top