The concepts of financial regulation and growth might seem, at first glance, somewhat unrelated. But history shows they are closely associated. The usual process goes as follows: periods of economic overheating...
- Irish central bank announces new protections for mortgage borrowers
- Atlanta Fed paper demonstrates signalling mechanism in mortgage market
- IMF’s Lipton argues for greater economic inclusion in South Africa
- Italian paper looks at effects of Basel leverage ratio on repo and refinancing
- Turkish central bank to meet with investors under new comms practices