The establishment of a European banking union is considered a major step towards addressing the euro area debt crisis. According to a statement at the Euro Area Summit on June 29, 2012, it is intended...
- People: Butler to stay on permanently at UK bank regulator; Poloz gets new adviser
- Somalian central bank gains support from IMF and World Bank
- Structural funding ratios could have helped detect failing banks – BoE working paper
- Bank of Italy puts archive of annual reports online
- Cyber security tops agenda as Bangladesh heist report completed