The establishment of a European banking union is considered a major step towards addressing the euro area debt crisis. According to a statement at the Euro Area Summit on June 29, 2012, it is intended...
- Philip Lowe picked as next RBA governor
- Bundesbank's Dombret draws lessons from European CMU for Asia
- Riksbank adviser Segendorf offers insight into distributed ledger technology
- ECB scraps production of €500 note citing concern over illicit activities
- Central banks may be at risk after Greek website attacked