By Oliver Page, who worked in various positions at the Bank of England between 1968 and 1998, when he joined the Financial Services Authority.
I have been asked by Robert Pringle
- Central banks stress commitment as FX Global Code launches
- Pure DLT systems not yet suitable for wholesale payments – Bank of Canada
- DLT expert: central banks should consider wider uses than just payments
- Norges Bank hooks viewers with fishy banknote video
- Former Greek central bank governor injured by bomb
Back to Top