Donald Kohn is a 40-year veteran of the Federal Reserve System and served as vice-chairman of the board of governors of the Federal Reserve from 2006 to 2010. He serves on the advisory committee to the...
- Fed presidents navigate ‘mixed signals’
- Stanford's John Taylor on the global monetary system and central bank co-operation
- Bank of Canada identifies first ‘prominent' payment system
- Zeti Akhtar Aziz on crisis management, mandates and capacity building
- Sub-Saharan African countries need more responsive policy – IMF staff