Erkki Liikanen has worked as governor of the Bank of Finland since 2004 and was appointed for a second seven-year term by the president of Finland on March 11, 2011. Liikanen, a former EU commissioner,...
- Turkish central bank to conduct ‘extensive studies’ into inflation dynamics
- Unconventional monetary policy should be supported on structural and fiscal fronts – ECB paper
- Bank of Zambia begins liquidating three financial institutions
- Yellen: future policy-makers may need new tools to tackle recessions
- King calls for IMF revamp