Erkki Liikanen has worked as governor of the Bank of Finland since 2004 and was appointed for a second seven-year term by the president of Finland on March 11, 2011. Liikanen, a former EU commissioner,...
- ‘Digital base money’ could hinder monetary policy, ECB official warns
- Review urges BIS to curb dominance of ‘house view’ in research
- Farms, germs and loans: central banking in 19th century France
- Central Bank of Nigeria bans banks from using digital currencies
- BIS paper finds Fed’s QE had little discernible impact on real economy