Erkki Liikanen has worked as governor of the Bank of Finland since 2004 and was appointed for a second seven-year term by the president of Finland on March 11, 2011. Liikanen, a former EU commissioner,...
- Inflation expectations are part of QE transmission mechanism – BoE paper
- Bank of Russia centre records over 20 ‘major’ attacks on payment systems
- Sarb hiking cycle is paused, not stopped, governor stresses
- Turkish central bank to meet with investors under new comms practices
- Andrew Bailey wants well understood FCA mission