Erkki Liikanen has worked as governor of the Bank of Finland since 2004 and was appointed for a second seven-year term by the president of Finland on March 11, 2011. Liikanen, a former EU commissioner,...
- Lagarde encouraged Paris Club to broaden membership as South Korea joins
- Sale by Hungarian central bank challenged on transparency grounds
- Releases of monetary data aid market rate expectations – paper
- Sarb deputy sees reasons for ‘cautious optimism’
- Mexico hikes rates to stabilise peso depreciation