Erkki Liikanen has worked as governor of the Bank of Finland since 2004 and was appointed for a second seven-year term by the president of Finland on March 11, 2011. Liikanen, a former EU commissioner,...
- RBI’s Acharya says India ‘urgently’ needs asset management company
- Mexico steps in to stabilise forex market
- Plummeting inflation prompts Bank of Zambia action
- Irish deputy governor says Brexit will have negative impact on Ireland
- Government regulation needed for digital currencies to remain secure – paper