Sergei Arbuzov was appointed governor of the National Bank of Ukraine by the Verkhovna Rada (the Ukrainian parliament) in December 2010, having worked previously as deputy governor of the National Bank...
- Irish central bank announces new protections for mortgage borrowers
- Chinese law doubts holding back RMB internationalisation – paper
- Bank of Russia centre records over 20 ‘major’ attacks on payment systems
- EBA lays out policy options to deal with NPLs
- 331,000 counterfeit notes withdrawn in H1 2016 – ECB