Hong Kong has faced some turbulent times during the past 15 years, notably with house prices falling close to 70% during a six-year period since 1997 and the economy contracting sharply at that time. What...
- Zeti Akhtar Aziz on crisis management, mandates and capacity building
- Outflows during normalisation proportional to earlier inflows, paper warns
- Malaysian deputy picked to succeed Zeti
- Book notes: Lehman Brothers: a crisis of value, by Oonagh McDonald
- Rajan’s salary makes him a bargain among G20 governors