Hong Kong has faced some turbulent times during the past 15 years, notably with house prices falling close to 70% during a six-year period since 1997 and the economy contracting sharply at that time. What...
- IMF changes method for calculating SDR currency amounts
- UK MPs urge separation of Financial Conduct Authority functions
- Nepal to introduce interest corridor in August
- Irish central bankers take first look at effectiveness of macroprudential housing policies
- 331,000 counterfeit notes withdrawn in H1 2016 – ECB