In April this year, Argentina raised $16.5 billion in sovereign debt. It was the first bond issue by South America's second-largest economy in 15 years following its default on some $80 billion of bond...
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- BoE unlikely to predict next financial crisis, says MPC member
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies