The advent of the global financial crisis has raised serious questions regarding the strategic relevance of risk management in corporate governance. Risk management is now often viewed with scepticism,...
- Ratings agency fined €1.38 million by Esma for regulatory breaches
- EBA lays out policy options to deal with NPLs
- Njoroge cites need to anchor expectations as Central Bank of Kenya holds
- Chinese law doubts holding back RMB internationalisation – paper
- 331,000 counterfeit notes withdrawn in H1 2016 – ECB