In Red Capitalism, Carl Walter and Fraser Howie argue that financial reforms in China, in serious terms, were effectively terminated around 2005 after the leadership transition to president Hu Jintau and...
- ‘Digital base money’ could hinder monetary policy, ECB official warns
- Review urges BIS to curb dominance of ‘house view’ in research
- Farms, germs and loans: central banking in 19th century France
- Central Bank of Nigeria bans banks from using digital currencies
- BIS paper finds Fed’s QE had little discernible impact on real economy