In Red Capitalism, Carl Walter and Fraser Howie argue that financial reforms in China, in serious terms, were effectively terminated around 2005 after the leadership transition to president Hu Jintau and...
- Inflation expectations are part of QE transmission mechanism – BoE paper
- People: Uzbekistan appoints new deputy; Ahmed retiring from IMF
- ECB paper compares ability of indicators to predict bond risk premia
- EBA proposes new templates for AT1 issues
- Mortgage interest tax deduction can increase market volatility – DNB paper