In the shadow of the 88-storey Petronas Towers and inside the sumptuous Kuala Lumpur Mandarin Oriental, central bankers, A-list economists and assorted lords of finance from some 80 countries met in mid...
- RBI’s Acharya says India ‘urgently’ needs asset management company
- Mexico steps in to stabilise forex market
- Plummeting inflation prompts Bank of Zambia action
- Irish deputy governor says Brexit will have negative impact on Ireland
- Government regulation needed for digital currencies to remain secure – paper