In the shadow of the 88-storey Petronas Towers and inside the sumptuous Kuala Lumpur Mandarin Oriental, central bankers, A-list economists and assorted lords of finance from some 80 countries met in mid...
- BoE paper evaluates macro-prudential roles of bank capital regulation and monetary policy
- People: Nagel leaves Bundesbank; GIC makes string of appointments
- Aussie dollar drops as RBA cuts inflation outlook
- New UK law confirms Bank of England governance reforms
- Riksbank adviser Segendorf offers insight into distributed ledger technology