In the shadow of the 88-storey Petronas Towers and inside the sumptuous Kuala Lumpur Mandarin Oriental, central bankers, A-list economists and assorted lords of finance from some 80 countries met in mid...
- Olsen wins second term at Norges Bank
- EBA reveals guidelines for first stress tests on deposit guarantee schemes
- Bahrain central bank establishes cyber-security emergency response team
- Eurozone's Single Resolution Board sets out 2016 plans
- Ukraine closes three further banks, offers reassurances on another