The range of organisations using ERI’s OLYMPIC Banking System software includes central banks as well as savings’, government and other financial institutions.
Depending on the functional requirements of a central bank, it is possible that other functionality and/or modules available within OLYMPIC Banking System - such as those related to retail or commercial banking - may also be appropriate.
Well established in many of the major financial centers, ERI’s policy is to be close to its clients and is present in Geneva, London, Lugano, Luxembourg, Paris, Singapore and Zurich. OLYMPIC Banking System has been chosen by over 300 banks and financial institutions spread over more than 50 countries across Europe, Asia and North America.
The following central banks have trusted ERI for their greater satisfaction (Bank Al Maghrib, Morocco, Central Bank of Djibouti, Central Bank of Luxembourg, Central Bank van Suriname, Nepal Rastra Bank).
The OLYMPIC Banking System
It covers Front, Middle and Back-office needs, including Central banks. It is modular, allowing banks to firstly set up a basic system, and then add optional modules as their requirements evolve. Thanks to its highly flexible parameter- based design, it is also able to meet any special customisation request.
OLYMPIC Banking System is the most appropriate choice across many banking and financial sectors (Private Banking, Retail/Commercial Banking, Central Banks, Fund and Trust, Digital Banking).
- International banking software: Multi-language, Multi-currency
- Investment/Portfolio Management with integrated Order Management
- Front Office / Dealing Room
- Middle & Back- Office (Securities, Foreign Exchange, Money Market, Loans, Payments, Trade finance)
- Cash & vault management
- Integrated accounting
- Inter-bank Communication (SWIFT, RTGS etc.)
- Business Intelligence
- Taxation & Regulatory Reporting
- Compliance Information System
- Management of fiduciary currency
- Management of reserves and assets
- National & international payments
- Account holding
- Internal administration
- Straight Through Processing
The OLYMPIC Banking System has been designed using modern multi-tier Java-based SOA (Services Oriented Architecture) compliant principles. It is 100% thin-client based, with an advanced Web User Portal Interface.
- Platform independent
- N-tier architecture
- Highly customisable
- Intuitive "look & feel"
- Open and based on industry standards (J2EE, Java, XML, Web services)
Unlike many other products, processing rules are not included in the database as stored procedures. This allows the OLYMPIC Banking System the flexibility to move easily between different infrastructure platforms (System i, AIX, Linux etc.) and database technologies.