Eurozone citizens can now vote on the design of a commemorative €2 coin to be issued across all 19 member states later this year to mark the 30th anniversary of the EU flag.
The competition, run by the European Commission's directorate-general for economic and financial affairs, opened on April 20 and will run until May 27.
Voters can choose online from a shortlist of five designs. The directorate-general invited mints from the eurozone member states to submit design proposals, which were then "
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations