Júlia Király, the last remaining member of the National Bank of Hungary's monetary council to be appointed before the current government came to power, has resigned citing "Potemkin solutions" to Hungary's economic problems, and a lack of "meaningful professional debate" at council meetings.
Király was one of two deputies, along with Ferenc Karvalits, who consistently took a hawkish stance on the monetary council, siding with the former governor, András Simor, against the later appointees to the
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart