The Norges Bank today (September 6) announced the issuance of a 10 krone special edition circulation coin, as part of celebrations to mark the 100th anniversary of the Norwegian parliament's decision to extend universal suffrage to include women.
The Norwegian central bank asked seven candidates to compete for the design of the coin's reverse. The winning design, with the motto 'Joining forces', is by illustrator and graphic designer Siri Dokken.
The left side of the coin features four female fig
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations