The Society for the Preservation of Israel Heritage Sites has officially recognised the Bank of Israel's visitors centre as a heritage site.
After a 1984 decision by the Knesset Education Committee, the objectives were set for the identification, rescue, restoration and preservation of Israel's heritage sites, "turning them into activity-filled living sites that educate and impart information", explained the central bank.
Three reasons were given for granting the Bank of Israel visitors centre h
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory