By way of example, Vienna-based Internet service provider Arges.tempo has been sending out press releases with a one cent (i.e., EUR 0.01) coin glued to the paper. In another incident, local cooperative bank Raiffeisenbank Langen
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?