The new head of the National Bank of Hungary will take his position on Mar 2, 2001. Mr Jarai said Hungary could become a member of the European Monetary and Economic Union (EMU) in 2006-2007 and, he hopes, join the EU in 2004.
Mr Jarai does not plan major personnel changes in the
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows