The CB said in a news release that the silver coins, value 3 rubles, will be 39 mm in diameter and be made from a 900-alloy. They will weigh 31.1 g in pure silver and 25,000 coins have been minted.
The 50-ruble coins will be made from 900-gold and will be 22.6 mm in diameter. They will wei
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Brian Wynter on Jamaica’s inflation-targeting transition
- Argentinian central bank raises large banks’ reserve requirements