Net profits at the company, based in the northern city of Pamplona, climbed 35 per cent in the first half of this year to E8.22m ($7.5m) as orders surged for its euro-ready machines, up-to-date coin-sorter kits, and software.
But the road to prepare its clients across the eurozone for the change has not been smooth. From battles wit
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession